Passenger Information Display System | PIDS
Blazon Pro Passenger Information Display System (PIDS) a product designed to enhance passengers’ metro / rail travel experience by providing a wide array of information catering to all walks of transit passengers.
The technology delivers real-time information updates and offers a variety of valuable information in text graphic & video formats on trains as well as in stations.
- Manageable from Operations Control Center (OCC) or Station Display Terminal
- Send messages from OCC to stations
- OCC can send pre-defined messages or real time instant messages to displays at stations
- Facility to switch from auto to manual mode
- Supports both LED / LCD display systems for Concourse/ Entry/ Exit and for Platforms
- Can be interfaced with the metro signaling system
- Supports open architecture
- Interface protocols: TCP/IP, SPX / IPX (Novell), Ethernet, Tetra, GSM-R etc.
- Language support based on UNICODE Standard
- Text messages and graphics synchronization with train location
- Metro Arrival / Departure Times / Delays
- Timetable changes
- Service Advisories
- Weather forecasts
- Exit / Entry guidance messages
- Emergency / evacuation messages
- Security exercises
- Mobilization exercises